Recent comments

You are here

• Reply to: welcome all oneills   1 month 3 weeks ago

Would like to wish you all the best of helth in the holiday seasons Slainte ! Lam Dearg Abu!

• Reply to: welcome all oneills   5 months 4 days ago

Welcome all new members to The site , we hope wel join in on the crack :)

• Reply to: welcome all oneills   10 months 1 week ago

Hope all the O'Neill clan around the world have a happy and safe St Patrick's Day

• Reply to: Poetry   1 year 1 month ago

That was a great poem :)

• Reply to: Poetry   1 year 3 months ago

I'm the bold Con O'Neill

a native of Pomeroy

royal blood runs through my veins

I was told so as a boy

Many years have past and gone

my bones lie under clay

madman hunt for my descendants

they're after my DNA

To boast about a royal line

this is their only dream

more chance to trap their own reflection

in a cold still moonlit stream

My advice to them give up this ghost

there's more rewarding things than fame

I was never famous t'was my fathers father

and when asked he said the same

• Reply to: History   1 year 4 months ago

• Reply to: facebook link   1 year 8 months ago

Beltaine Festival Tulach Óg 2018

The Ancient Clan O'Neill and Cineál Eoghain light up the two ancient forts of An Grianan and Tulach Óg. The two forts were lit up at 9:30 pm on Saturday 5th May 2018 to highlight the historical connection between both places. Grianan na Aileach was the stronghold of the Cineál before they moved their power base to Tulach Óg around the 9th century. The two events were a great success, for more info please join us on Facebook at Cineál Eoghain or Ancient Clan O'Neill

• Reply to: facebook link   1 year 8 months ago

• Reply to: its good to talk   1 year 8 months ago

Hi Dan my Great Great Grandfarther John McBarron was from the Glen Enniskillen, it makes sense as having O'Niell's within my DNA.

Kennedy seems to be a distant cousin as well. I know John shared a house with the Kennedy family in Scotland.

Im looking forward to visit parts of Ulster in the near future.

Thanks for your help Dan

Gary

About

This is the Offical web site of the O'Neills of Ulster. With the support of our kinsmen, we are coming together to form a strong Celtic community  in Ireland and across the world.

Join us

Become a member today and find out more about our history culture and geneolgy, and join in on all the discussions.

Flickr Widget